- Home Page
- Who is Paragon?
- What is an Apprenticeship?
- What can I train to be?
- Questions Answered
- Taster Days and Events
- Not Sure What To Do?
- Latest News
- Contact Us
- Apprentice Vacancies
Good customer relations are important to every business, particularly those in everyday contact with customers. In an increasingly competitive market place first impressions are vital. Businesses who communicate effectively with their customers often have that important edge over their competitors.
If you are a good communicator, can use your own initiative and have a genuine interest in helping people, then Customer Service could be for you.
Customer Service Apprenticeships are available in many sectors including:
- Tourism and Leisure
- Estate Agency
- Motor Dealerships
- Local Government
- In fact any organisation that has day-to-day contact with its customers
What will I learn?
You will need excellent communication skills and a friendly and outgoing personality.
Your Apprenticeship will enable you to achieve an NVQ at Level 2 in Customer Service, gaining skills such as:
- Developing customer relations
- Resolving problems
- Promoting products or services
- Dealing with customers effectively
You will also gain:
- A Technical Certificate (or four additional units from another NVQ)
- Functional Skills in Communication and Application of Number
- You will receive training in Health and Safety and how the law applies to you at work.
An Advanced Apprenticeship will enable you to achieve an NVQ Level 3 in Customer Service. You will work on more advanced skills such as:
- Promoting continuous improvement of customer satisfaction
- Team leading
- Developing your own and others skills in dealing with customers
How will I be trained?
Most of your training will be in your workplace with your employer and you will attend training sessions at a training centre on a regular basis. We will observe you at work where you will carry out most of your assessments, and we will support you with assignments and discussions.
What about the future?
As Customer Service is relevant to many sectors, your Apprenticeship will give you the chance to work in a number of areas, including retail, tourism and leisure. It may also provide progression to an Advanced Apprenticeship, which would prepare you for future supervisory or management posts.
Why not contact us for more information:
|Freephone 0800 783 2545|
|Submit our online enquiry form|
Henry Johnson at Weymouth Skate Park
Henry Johnson is one of three managers at Weymouth Skate Park ‘The Front’. He was promoted to management level aged just 21 upon the completion of his Customer Service Apprenticeship.Read More