Start your career on the Apprenticeship Route
Bournemouth Campus - Thursday 11 January 2018
EARN + LEARN = QUALIFY
Would you like to start earning as soon as you leave school or college, working in an exciting role whilst undertaking apprenticeship training and national qualifications; on-the-job or via day release?
- You'll be employed to do a real job while studying for a formal qualification
- You are entitled to all the employment benefits of a normal full-time employee
- You will earn at least apprenticeship minimum wage whilst training (£3.50 per hour), but many employers pay a higher rate
- Any training costs are paid by the employer/government, so you won't incur debt from college or university fees
If you are currently looking for an alternative to A-levels and/or college, find out more about our exciting paid Apprenticeship vacancy opportunities in the local area - available for immediate starts and for summer 2018 school leavers.
Book your time slot - choose from 2pm, 4pm or 6pm
Call 0800 783 2545, or complete the booking form below to reserve your place.
FREE bluetooth speaker - The first 20 individuals booked for each time slot will receive a free bluetooth speaker and drawstring back pack. Sessions will last typically 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes.
The event will include an overview of Apprenticeship opportunities, a tour of the campus and a chance to chat with a sector specialist. If you are currently seeking an Apprenticeship opportunity, you will have the chance to go through current vacancy possibilities with the recruitment team and receive advice on your CV and the application process.
List of sectors that we offer Apprenticeship training in includes Automotive, Business Administration, Hairdressing, Barbering and Beauty, Childcare, Health & Social Care, Customer Service, Boatbuilding & Marine Engineering, and Hospitality & Catering.
How to find us
Station Approach, Ashley Road, Bournemouth, BH1 4NB (click on the postcode for directions)
About Paragon Skills
- Established in 1998, Paragon Skills is the sixth largest training provider in England, with over 4,000 learners currently engaged in learning programmes.
- They are a national provider of work-based training and have positioned themselves as the SME local private training provider of choice.
- Offering intermediate and advanced apprenticeships and the additional ability to offer bespoke training, which is relevant to individual companies.
- All training programmes are delivered by qualified and experienced industry professionals, with programmes that are role-relevant and industry endorsed.
Call: 0800 783 2545 for general enquiries