What is this course?
At this level you will learn:
- Safe working practices in the vehicle test centre
- How to maintain good Working relationships within the vehicle test centre
- How to Manage own professional development as an MOT Tester
- How to carry out pre-test checks for a statutory periodic roadworthiness test
- How to carry out a statutory periodic roadworthiness test.
What Careers Can This Lead To?
Learners who achieve this qualification will be able to apply for a licence to become a MOT Tester.
This apprenticeship is suitable for: This course is for people working in the automotive industry
Title of qualification Level 2 Award in MOT Testing
Awarding Body: City & Guilds
How long will this course take to complete: 4 Days
Cost: £805 + VAT