Improve your world with an apprenticeship
Our teams support thousands of people to get qualified every year – where will your journey take you?
If you’ve arrived on this page, we know you are looking to take on an Apprenticeship and are looking for more information on how Paragon Skills runs their Apprenticeship programmes.
As you know, if you choose to undertake an Apprenticeship you work towards gain a recognised qualification whilst working in a role that gives you valuable experience at the same time. By the time you have finished your Apprenticeship you will not only be qualified, you’ll also be a valuable member of the team you are in.
At Paragon Skills, our team of Personal Tutors who deliver the courses our learners are on all have experience within the industry they are teaching. They are all dedicate to each learner they work with, and ensure each course is tailored to your specific needs.
So how does it all work?
- Find an apprenticeship programme that you would like to understand more about within our Sectors and Apprenticeships
- If you are already in a role and want to get started straight away you can contact us via phone, email, or live chat today and someone will be in touch to work out the finer details
- If you are looking to take on an Apprenticeship as part of your first job – check out the jobs on our vacancies You will need to find a suitable Apprenticeship role before you can start your course.
Enrolling on your programme
Once you have the job role and have chosen your Apprenticeship programme, it’s time to get you enrolled.
- You will be assigned a Personal Tutor who will visit you to deliver the programme, assess any additional learning needs you may have (including functional skills) and help you through the course.
Completing your programme
- You’ve done all the hard work – what next? At the end of your programme, you will undertake an EPA (Endpoint assessment) to ensure you can demonstrate all the new knowledge skills and behaviour you have learnt.
- Once you pass your EPA, you will receive your certificates and confirmation you have passed. You are then fully qualified and can start to put those new skills to work.
- Don’t forget to add your qualification to your CV or LinkedIn profile.
So let’s get you started. Click the buttons below to view our programmes or view vacancies.