You’ve got the power – How to maximise your workforce
Paragon Skills have seen first-hand the power of apprenticeships and the ways in which they impact
businesses and enrich individuals’ lives. Our teams provide support to over 7,000 learners and 2,500
Each programme our teams deliver is uniquely tailored to the employer and learner’s needs.
For your business
Our apprenticeship programmes are a great way for you to fund the development of your
employees’ skills and ensure they achieve not only their full potential, but they also gain industry
recognised qualifications. Our apprenticeship programmes can be integrated with minimal
disruption to your business
- 78% of employers saw an improvement in productivity
- 74% of employers saw improved products and services
- 83% of employers would recommend apprenticeships
Our apprenticeship programmes
- Address the skills gap directly, making your business more effective, productive and competitive
- Are designed to help you develop your teams to deliver outstanding service to your customers and, as a result, help increase profit for your business
- Motivate and enthuse your employees and this goes a long way towards retaining them for longer
Whether it’s helping your business find new talent or training your employees to specifically meet the needs of your business, our learners are at the heart of everything our teams do.
Your employees have the opportunity to earn while they learn new skills
Paragon Skills are committed to making sure that you have the right learner, on the right
the programme, ensuring your current employees’ skills and knowledge are recognised, so they can
build on their existing achievements.
Everyone learns at their own pace and Paragon Skills will support and encourage them throughout
By consistently recognising achievements from start to finish, colleagues feel motivated and work
more effectively with more confidence in the workplace.
Focusing on lifelong learning allows your colleagues to have a clear understanding of their potential
career development and encourages them to keep on learning new skills that will benefit your