Driving delivery – Recognising needs, made simple…
Our dedicated approach recognises each individual employer’s needs and enables us to deliver a unique apprenticeship solution that drives the maximum benefits for your organisation.
Our teams understand what is important to your organisation and how apprenticeships can help to achieve your business goals. Our dedicated approach recognises each individual employer’s needs and enables us to deliver a unique apprenticeship solution that drives the maximum benefits for
Paragon Skills will deliver a free tailored training consultation and review to create the perfect training programme for your business.
Apprenticeship programme enrolment:
Apprenticeship programme enrolment should be as smooth as possible; our teams work with you to make sure that it is. Here’s what you can expect once a start date has been agreed:
- Contact will be made to each of your specified employees to assess their eligibility for an apprenticeship programme
- For those who are eligible, an appointment will be made with a Personal Tutor to meet them onsite and enrol them on to the apprenticeship programme
- Apprenticeship programme commences
- Once your apprenticeship programme is agreed upon, our delivery team is trained to assess your learners’ performance against the qualification and your company’s standards
- Your Personal Tutor will then discuss the apprenticeship programmes with your team and induct them onto their chosen programme using our custom e-learning system, Bud
- Paragon Skills offer a unique Learner Journey to support and enhance your internal training and business impact measures
- Working with you, your Personal Tutor will plan visits providing continuous assessment and support to your team with minimal disruption to your business
- An apprenticeship programme with Paragon Skills typically takes 12-18 months, depending on the ability of the learner, level of apprenticeship and qualification
- Management information will be available to track and assess your colleague’s progress throughout their apprenticeship programmes through Bud