Assured quality – Our credentials speak for themselves
At Paragon Skills we take quality seriously. We work hard to achieve the best results for our employers and learners, whether it’s through classroom or workplace delivery, administration and support services or the development of technology to constantly improve the service you receive.
We are very proud of our Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating, ‘Excellent’ Trustpilot Score, multiple awards and Association of Employment and Learning Providers (AELP) membership. Our achievement rate is considerably higher than the industry average, and both learner and employer satisfaction scores acknowledge our dedication to providing outstanding quality apprenticeship programmes. This commitment has helped our business to develop long-standing partnerships with employers and learners alike.
Our teams continually review, evaluate and develop the programmes and services offered to keep up to date with awarding organisation standards and changes to the education system such as employer-driven standards approved for delivery.
Paragon Skills is recognised by the leading governing and regulatory bodies in training and apprenticeship delivery, achieving their nationally-recognised marks of quality and high performance, including:
- Ofsted Grade 2 Good
- Member of the ESFA RoATP (Register of approved training providers)
- City & Guilds, ILM, AAT, habia, IMI and VTCT approved provider
- AELP (Association of Employment and Learning Providers) membership, supporting the development of policies that deliver high quality, learner-centred, skills and employability services
- The Matrix Standard – Offering quality advice and guidance
- Disability confident committed employer
- Skills for Care Centre of Excellence
- Youth Friendly Employer