Paragon Skills fully appreciates the challenge public sector organisations have trying to achieve the apprenticeship target of 2.3% of staff as new apprentices each year.
We also understand the operational demands that investing and implementing an apprenticeship strategy across your organisation brings.
That is why so many public sector employers put their confidence in us to support them with their apprenticeship aims, right from sourcing and selection, programme contextualisation, flexible delivery models, right through to EPA readiness and measuring impact within the organisation.
At Paragon Skills, we’ve been successfully delivering apprenticeships nationally for over 20 years’, delivering programmes across key specialisms such as Professional Services as well as both clinical and non-clinical Health and Social Care solutions since we formed in 1998.
We’re proud to be one of the larger private training providers, delivering high quality, client-focused, and industry-leading apprenticeship provision.
We are an employer-led organisation. We have created very strong relationships with our apprentices and employers who all contribute to shaping and designing our services. We actively encourage our apprentices and employers to be involved in the design of our qualifications and find this strengthens relationships and increases the mutual drive for success in apprentices. This also ensures we are offering a curriculum that will support local and national labour market demand, promoting skills development for employees to create better efficiencies and overall effectiveness.
Paragon Skills works with a wide range of public sector clients or varying sizes whereby programme cohorts consist of existing staff as well as newly recruited apprentices. A huge benefit of Paragon Skills is our flexible infrastructure and delivery model which allows us to deliver training to apprentices and employers of all sizes, across every region of the country, whether this be cohort or single learners.
Paragon Skills prides itself on developing a collaborative approach with our public sector partners in order to help them achieve their key strategic apprenticeship initiatives. This includes:
- Supporting organisations to develop colleagues and talent through apprenticeships
- Attracting & engaging new talent via targeted recruitment solutions
- Developing customised and contextualised programmes that can embed your existing L&D,
culture and ethos
- Creating engaging & impactful learning with measurable impact on your workforce and the organisation
- Delivering a truly national, consistent and quality programme to both cohorts and individuals
- Providing a suite of support services, learning resources, and management information
- Offering a full end to end apprenticeship solution right from recruitment & engagement, through to programme design, apprentice mentoring and EPA support and completion
We also have a public sector partnership team who have years of experience both working for and within varying public sector organisations, so we know first-hand how to support your needs and more importantly exceed your expectations.
Whether this be flexing delivery and engagement in line with demanding shift patterns and peak periods or multi-site programme consistency and quality
Our team support you from day 1 to understand your programme needs & aspirations as well as challenges and preferred delivery approach. We also provide guidance around wider sector best practise and offer ‘real-life’ examples of how other similar employers are approaching their apprenticeship strategy which can help with your own planning and preparation.
Public Sector apprenticeships offered by Paragon Skills
We partner with multiple public sector agencies, ranging from, NHS Employers, Local Council Authorities, Combined Authorities, Non Departmental Public Bodies, Government Agencies, Civil Services, Social Care, Education, Probation, Blue Light & Emergency Services.
Our approach to delivery is completely flexible, we want to ensure the learning content and delivery cycle reflects the needs of your colleagues and the organisation. Therefore, we’d invest the time in the beginning to create a model that works best for you.
We offer a wide range of apprenticeship pathways to help support your employees with their ongoing career development
Health and Social Care Pathways
- Adult Care Worker Level 2
- Lead Adult Care Worker Level 3
- Healthcare Support Worker Level 2
- Senior Healthcare Support Worker Level 3
- Health & Social Care (Adult Pathways) – Higher Level 5 (Framework)
Professional Services Pathways
- Business and Administration Level 2 (Framework)
- Business Administrator Level 3
- Business and Professional Administration Level 4 (Framework)
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
- Customer Service Specialist Level 3
- Team Leader Supervisor Level 3
- Operations/Departmental Manager Level 5
- L&D Practitioner Level 3
- Sales Associate Level 4
- Recruitment Resourcer Level 2
- Recruitment Consultant Level 3
- Hospitality Team Leader Level 2
- Hospitality Supervisor Level 3
Childcare and Teaching
- Children and Young Peoples Workforce Level 2 (Framework)
- Children and Young Peoples Workforce Level 3 (Framework)
- Children, Young People and Families Manager Level 5
- Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools Level 2 (Framework)
- Early Years Educator Level 3 (Framework)
- Teaching Assistant Level 3
- Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools Level 3
We understand your procurement process
Paragon Skills are approved on a vast array of procurement frameworks and our bid team has years of completing the necessary documentation in order to tender for public sector apprenticeship partnerships
Here are examples of the procurement frameworks we are approved on
- Shared Business Services
- Salisbury Managed Procurement
- NHS London Procurement Partnership
- DfE Sourcing
- Delta e-sourcing
- SE Shared Services
- Eu-supply.com (Blue Light)
- Defence Contracts Online
- NHS Commercial Solutions
- Bravo Solutions
If your framework is not listed above then please get in touch to request confirmation of our registration on your specific procurement framework
Why Paragon Skills….
If you are keen for Paragon Skills to support your apprenticeship requirements, or simply want to find out more about our partnership approach to public sector apprenticeships please contact us at
0800 783 2545