Recommend this Opportunity
Do you know someone who might be interested in this vacancy?
Rosemount is a privately owned Pre School day nursery in Muswell Hill, offering the best possible start in life, where children flourish. We have a happy homely environment and have high expectations for all our children.
We follow the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum, which covers the following areas: personal social and emotional development, physical development, communication and language, mathematics, literacy, expressive arts and design and understanding of the world.
Rosemount look to offer full time employment to their Apprentices who successfully complete their qualification. The pay band for a Level 3 qualified colleague is £22,000 - £27,000. Assistant and Deputy Managers are paid between £32,000 - £40,000. Rosemount have former Apprentices in management positions currently.
Your daily duties will include but not be limited to;
- Supporting qualified staff with daily routines in the nursery.
- Learning the skills of a early years practitioner, working practically as part of a team.
- Learn how to provide high quality childcare to our children.
- Show commitment to achieving the Apprenticeship in the agreed timeframe.
- Ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of the children.
- To ensure you attend all the training courses and staff meeting as required.
- Demonstrate a proactive approach using your initiative and showing resilience to take responsibility in getting things done.
- 25 days annual leave & bank holidays fully paid
- Regular staff social events
- Communication skills
- Organisation skills
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider, supporting over 4,000 learners and 1,500 organisations. Paragon Skills has some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry.
It has an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating and an overall achievement rate of 71.4%, exceeding the national average of 65.6%. Using a blended approach, learners are always at the forefront of our priorities. All learners are assigned a Personal Tutor who will be their main point of contact.
This involves regular catch-ups, check-in emails and calls. Your employer will agree to give you 20% of your working hours solely towards your study.
This will give you every chance to achieve the highest grade possible! On completion of this 12 month apprenticeship you will have gained; Level 3 Ealy Years Educator Apprenticeship
Go back to
Other VacanciesWhere you left off