Recommend this Opportunity
Do you know someone who might be interested in this vacancy?
This Level 2 childcare apprenticeship offers the perfect opportunity for aspiring childcare professionals work their way up in a brand-new nursery and gain relevant experience and a stronger understanding of the EYFS.
Your role will Include;
- Acting as a key worker for a set amount of key children
- Observation & supervision of children
- Learning how to run a room effectively.
- Working in partnership with parents and carers.
- Providing and promoting healthy snacks
- Providing an enriching learning environment
- Safeguarding children
- Basic cleaning: hoovering, mopping, washing up
Benefits you can expect include;
- Competitive rate of pay
- Friendly hard-working team
- Opportunity for career progression within the setting
- Amazing amount of training provided. e.g SENCO
- Term Time Only working hours
- On-site parking
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider, supporting over 4,000 learners and 1,500 organisations. Paragon Skills has some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry.
It has an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating and an overall achievement rate of 71.4%, exceeding the national average of 65.6%. Using a blended approach, learners are always at the forefront of our priorities. All learners are assigned a Personal Tutor who will be their main point of contact.
This involves regular catch-ups, check-in emails and calls. Your employer will agree to give you 20% of your working hours solely towards your study.
This will give you every chance to achieve the highest grade possible! On completion of this 12 month apprenticeship you will have gained; Early Years Practitioner – Level 2
Go back to
Other VacanciesWhere you left off